What is Protein-Focused Nutrition?
- Wellness CORE is based on a nutritional philosophy that pets, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a diet mainly comprised of meat. Each formula is packed with a high concentration of quality animal protein, without fillers or grains, along with a proprietary blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements
- This unique, grain-free recipe supports and nurtures your pet’s inside…their essence..their core
- To create a protein-focused diet the Wellness Way, we carefully control the quality and quantity of the ingredients we use, and pay close attention to the individual properties of each inclusion. From source to bowl, we make no exceptions!
- If you are looking for a food with more meat and no grains, CORE is truly a more thoughtful alternative. This diet delivers the meat content your’re looking for, while creating a balance profile of high quality, natural ingredients appropriate for everyday feeding
- Supporting your pet’s inner wellbeing
Why is CORE different
Ø In a word…balance. Unlike many grain-free diets, we’ve considered your pet’s whole health by ensuring the overall nutritional equation remains appropriate for everyday feeding. Higher protein can also mean higher fat, minerals and calories. By thoughtfully selecting specialized ingredients and managing nutritional ratios, CORE delivers protein-focused nutrition thoughtfully – with balance, not excess.
Ø This is a grain-free nutrition the Wellness Way – thoughtfully-balanced, nutrient-dense and created from the highest quality, cutting-edge natural ingredients. A diet so unique you can see it in your pet’s weight, coat, digestion and overall radiance. Unlock your pet’s core health with Wellness CORE.
Ø We are proud to offer this choice in the Wellness line of natural food for pets. This diet support our continued belief that thoughtfully balanced natural nutrition is the foundation of wellbeing, happiness and longevity we want for all of our family members, including our animals.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken meal, turkey meal, potatoes, peas, potato protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried ground potatoes, tomato pomace, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil, ground flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, pyroxidine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin, folic acid], minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganeses sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, bananas, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols added to preserve freshness, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, rosemary extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
GURANTEED ANALYSIS :-
Crude Protein (not less than) 36%
Crude Fat (not less than) 18%
Crude Fiber (not more than) 5%
Moisturer (not more than) 10%
Calcium (not more than) 1.5%
Phosphorus (not more than) 1%
Vitamin E (not less than) 400 IU/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* (not less than) 3.5%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (not less than) 0.6%
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)* (not less than) 0.10%
Beta-carotene* (not less than) 5 mg/kg
Total Lactic acid microorganisms* (not less than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts)
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition for your Puppy
Wellness CORE Puppy Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and gestation/lactation.