With Pre-and Probiotics
Your fast growing pup has special needs. Our added ‘Healthiness For Life ® Custom Supplements, exclusive to Eagle pro diets, set our puppy and your puppy’s health above all other brands.
- Our Yogurt cultures (Probiotics like L. Acidophilus and others) provides natural bacteria to puppy’s sterile digestive system to adjust in the transition from mothers milk to kibble. It eliminates diarrhoe during weaning and helps protect puppy from bad bacterial like coli, to which it may not have built immunity.
- Inulin, a concentrated Prebiotic, assures the health of the natural bacteria in puppy’s digestive system. It helps to eliminate puppy diarrhea at weaning.
- High quality meat meal protein from meat builds muscle, tissue, antibodies and elements of the blood. We use the 3 most digestive meals (further enhanced with digestive enzymes) with high taurine levesl, to build healthy eyes and heart.
- Higher levels of vitamin A assure healthy eye development. Our Enhanced Vitamin-Mineral System assures superior vitamin/mineral absorption. It assures that vitamins like A and E do not get depleate and create deficiencies, while the food is stored.
- Antioxidants help protect puppy’s developing immune system.
- Yucca, rarely found in other brands, is also considered a natural digestive aid.
Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Pork Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Natural Fish Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Green Peas, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Parsley Leaf, Chondroitin, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline, Chloride
Crude Protein Min. 23%
Crude Fat Min. 13%
Crude Fiber Max. 3.5%
Moisture Max. 10%
Calcium Min. 1.6%
Phosphorus Min. 1.1%
DHA + EPA* Min. 0.8%
Omega 6* Min. 2.3%
Omega 3* Min. 1.4%
Vitamin A Min. 22,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E Min. 170 IU/kg
Vitamin C* Min. 31.5mg/kg
Glucosamine* Min. 1300mg/kg
Total Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria (LAB)* Min. 260 million CFU/lb
Protease* Min. 285 HUT/lb
Cellulase* Min. 106 CU/lb
Amylase* Min. 5 DU/lb
PREBIOTIC, PROBIOTIC AND ENZYME
Inulin, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Enterococcus Faecium, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Coagulans, Aspergillus Oryzae & Aspergillus Niger, Pancreatin Enzyme, Protease EnzymeVITAMINS
Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine Monointrate, Vitamin A, B12, C, D3 & E.
Calcium Iodate, Carbonate, Complexes of Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Inositol, Manganese, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc